Frequently Asked Questions
We answer e-mails almost every day, and answer many questions time and time again. Please see most of the common questions that we answer in the faq. If your question is not answered here, please contact us!
We have a few questions about the Nutrisource 2000 (non-juicing features)
1. Do you have to soak the beans prior to making them into milk?
2. Is it feasible to make milk with your machine from other sources besides rice and soybean?
3.Is it feasible to grind nuts and/or beans into flour as well?
4. What kind of quantities does it produce in a single use?
1. YES, soaking is required. Boiling of the milk that comes out of the machine is also required.
2. NO, I do not think so. Its set up for only two kinds of milk. Other kinds of milks, ie: nut milks can be made in a blender
3. NO, will not grind anything oily, since it would jam up the grinding mechanism.
4. Quantities are pretty much unlimited. Just keep adding items into the hopper, and it will continue to work.
Click here to return to the FAQ