by David Klein
1.Soak 1/3 lb. or more flax seeds in a bowl overnight. Make sure all
seeds are wetted.
2. After 12 hours, chop up a small white onion into small bits then mix into the seeds.
3. Place fine nylon window screen mesh over your dehydrator tray.
4. Using a spatula, spread the seeds on the screen and shape into a flat long sub
shape. Make any size and more than one if desired.
5. Dehydrate until dry. If still moist inside, that's ok - chewy is nice!
6. Hero filler: be creative. Try salsa made from chopped tomato, celery, onion, cilantro,
1. Bragg's - it's awful, salty, mucus forming, blood sugar crashing, food flavor drowning
2. Cheese - this is no Philadelphia grinder!